These workshops are currently available for scheduling by NC AHEC regional mental health directors. Click on a workshop title to view detailed information: a program description, learning objectives, target audience, contact hours, and more.
- Adapting Dialectical Behavioral Therapy for Adolescents and Their Families
- Adolescent Technology Use: Addiction, Culture, or Both?
- Best Practice Treatment for LGBTQ+ Clients with Substance Use Concerns
- Co-occurring Disorders: The Chicken or the Egg (full-day version)
- Co-occurring Disorders: The Chicken or the Egg (half-day version)
- LGBTQ+ Trauma Informed Practice in Recovery: Ethical Care
- Motivational Interviewing I: Introduction (2 days)
- Motivational Interviewing II: Practice & Feedback
- Motivational Interviewing III: More Practice & Feedback
- New Perspectives on Marijuana
- Same but Different, or Is It? Best Practice Treatment for Lesbian and Bisexual Women with Substance Use Disorders
- Serving Refugee and Immigrant Survivors of Torture and Trauma
- The Family Dynamics of Addiction: Impact on the Children
- Understanding Trauma and Substance Abuse: Implications for Practice