Skip to main content

Other Credentials

Students who are currently enrolled in MSW or doctoral programs at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill may pursue certificates, specializations, and licensures in defined areas of practice. Some of these are offered through UNC School of Social Work and some are offered through other professional schools at UNC. Each has its own curriculum and requirements.

Graduate certificate programs are open to any graduate student enrolled at UNC-Chapel Hill, whether in social work or in another academic discipline. The UNC Graduate School website has a complete list of available graduate certificates.

Certificates, specializations, and licensures