UNC-Chapel Hill provides many programs and services for students across campus. As a full-time graduate student at UNC School of Social Work, you are eligible to participate in these programs and services.
Your UNC One Card
Although you don’t need a One Card to attend classes, you’ll want to stop by the One Card office (on the first level of UNC Student Stores) and get this photo identification card as soon as possible.
With a One Card, you can do all of these things:
- Use any UNC Libraries services
- Enjoy free admission to UNC sports events (there’s a lottery for football and men’s basketball tickets, but all other sports are open admission for students)
- Get discounted tickets to UNC Performing Arts events
- Go swimming, learn to scale a rock climbing wall, lift weights, take group fitness classes (yoga, kickboxing, pilates and more), join an intramural sports team, or sign up for a kayaking expedition through UNC Campus Recreation
- Show your One Card to receive student discounts at stores, movie theaters, restaurants, and other locations that offer discounts to students
You can also load money onto your One Card account so that it acts as a debit/convenience card with Carolina Dining Services (including the cafes at FedEx Global, the Gillings Atrium, and the Health Sciences Library), UNC Student Stores, and most vending machines on campus.