Our MSW students, field instructors/task supervisors, and faculty advisors use SSWiS (SSW Information System) to complete and submit online forms related to field education. You must have either an ONYEN or a SSWiS username to access the SSWiS portal with your password. Please note that you must agree to follow SSWiS Conditions of Use before using this portal.Login to SSWiS If You Are a MSW Student Login to SSWiS If You Are a Field Instructor/Task Supervisor Login to SSWiS If You Are a Faculty Advisor
How Students Use SSWiS
MSW students use SSWiS for plans of study and for field placements. SSWiS has these purposes for students:
- Allows students to declare an area of specialization
- Captures learning and professional goals
- Delineates courses that students must take to meet degree requirements
- Enables students to complete required field education documents
- Helps students to search for field placement opportunities
- Provides field instructor contact information for field assignments
How Field Instructors/Task Supervisors Use SSWiS
All field instructors and task supervisors are asked to create personal SSWiS usernames online using the link in this section.
SSWiS has these purposes for field instructors and task supervisors:
- Enables field instructors and task supervisors to complete, sign, and review documents for the MSW students they mentor
- Provides contact information for students and School personnel
How Faculty Advisors Use SSWiS
Our School’s faculty advisors can use SSWiS to review plans of study and related information for their past and current MSW advisees.