Representatives from UNC School of Social Work visit graduate fairs, professional conferences, and other events to talk with prospective students. If you aren’t able to attend an info session, this is a great opportunity to learn more about our MSW and doctoral degree programs. You’ll find our representatives at the UNC School of Social Work booth, ready to answer your questions!
- October 26 – Idealist Grad Fair, Boston, MA
- October 27 – Virginia Social Work Education Consortium, Rally in the Valley, Williamsburg, VA
- Rally in the Valley is a conference for B.S.W. students from all over Virginia to come together. UNC Chapel Hill Program will be there to talk about our advanced standing format and graduate school.
- October 31 – Idealist, Washington, DC
- November 10-13 – Council on Social Work Education Annual Program Meeting, Anaheim, CA
- November 14-15 – NASW North Carolina Chapter, Virtual Fall Conference
MSW/MDiv Dual Degree Info Session
Students who wish to earn dual Master of Social Work and Master of Divinity degrees must apply for admission both to UNC School of Social Work and to Duke Divinity School. This info session will provide details on the dual degree program and offer an opportunity to talk with current dual-degree students.
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Sharon Thomas, Assistant Dean of Recruitment, Admissions, and Financial Aid, 919-962-4367.