Triangle Family Services (TFS) mission is to build a stronger community by strengthening families. They fulfill their mission through programs focused on Family Safety, Financial Stability, and Mental Health. The Clinical Director will oversee the Individual & Family Counseling (IFC) composed of ten (10) licensed clinicians who provide a comprehensive approach to therapy that ensures each client receives the most effective treatment possible. These evidence-based models include Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Sexual Abuse Treatment Program (SATP), Non-Offending Caregiver Support Group.
Triangle Family Services seeks a Clinical Director to oversee the IFC program and in preparing the agency to continue to adapt to the current and future changes in the service delivery landscape and as the state moves into Medicaid Transformation. This position supervises and works in collaboration with the Practice Administrator, Clinical Supervisor and Senior Leadership Staff to ensure efficient and compliant operations along with evidence-based, client-centered service delivery.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Lead strategic direction to programmatic growth, planning and implementation efforts, including working with senior leadership members on grants, contracts, budgets, compliance, clinical practice development and partnership opportunities.
- Provide administrative and clinical supervision to IFC staff in an environment that promotes professional growth and development.
- Monitor, model and implement productivity standards to ensure therapists meet established requirements for sessions, caseloads and billing.
- Ensure all aspects of compliance within the IFC program, to include required trainings for licensed staff, compliance with grantors, payors and agency’s national accreditation entities.
- Maintain own (limited) client caseload and provide back-up coverage as necessary, providing diagnostic and psychotherapeutic support services to child and adult clients.
- Continued research on Medicaid Transformation and policies at state and federal levels with Managed Care Organizations and Pre-Paid Health Plans.
- Attend all external meetings associated with service delivery, funders and compliance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in Social Work or an allied mental health field with license to practice in
- Knowledge of mental health/illness, diagnosis using current DSM5, and individual and group modalities.
- Thorough knowledge of code of ethics of professional degree, as well as cultural and socioeconomic characteristics of populations served; commitment to practices that value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- 5+ years as direct service provider, with experience and success supervising other clinical staff.
- Demonstrated ability to balance and communicate clinical quality concerns and productivity expectations.
- Comfort using technology applications to document work and track progress and outcomes.
To learn more about Triangle Family Services visit: www.tfsnc.org
Armstrong McGuire & Associates, based in North Carolina, is conducting this search in partnership with the Triangle Family Services. To apply, click on the link to the TFS position profile at www.ArmstrongMcGuire.com/apply. You will see instructions for uploading your cover letter, resume, salary requirements and professional references. In case of any technical problems, contact email@example.com. No phone calls please, and no applications will be accepted by email or through third-party sites.
TFS is an equal opportunity employer that strives to be a diverse workforce that is representative of the clients and community we serve.