Jewish Family Services is hiring for the position of Social Worker and Clinical Services Manager.
This position will:
– Provide financial assistance to individuals and families in need and maintain records.
– Provide case management services, including information and referral, to individuals, couples, and families.
– Provide therapy services to individuals, couples, and families, including group session and crisis intervention as needed.
– Implement food pantry program including intakes and food distribution to those in need.
– Oversee and facilitate multiple program-based support groups to meet the needs of older adults in the community including The Memory Café for those with memory loss issues and their loved ones and Chaverim program-a lunch and speakers series for older adults.
– Input and contribute to monthly statistic reports.
– Maintain accurate case notes and billing information.
– Assist in marketing JFS programs.
– LCSW-A required; LCSW preferred.
– Experience working in a Jewish agency or in the Jewish Community, desirable.
Contact Jenny Schwartz, firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested.