Clinically Passionate, Master’s Level Social Workers Sought (about to graduate and become an LCSWA or Higher) for a fun, dynamic, creative private practice, specializing in the treatment of Eating Disorders.
– Clinically strong and wise, despite perhaps being new in the field?
– Full of life and love for the work of mental health?
– Eager to become an Eating Disorder Specialist and hungry for training on that path?
– Dreaming of finding a collaborative group of forward thinking colleagues?
– Hoping for a job where supervision and professional mentorship are included?
– Looking for a job with excellent health insurance and retirement benefits?
– Thrilled at the idea that your job could have scheduling flexibility as well as both in-office and telehealth hours?
– Almost unable to imagine that you could have all of the above plus an extremely competitive salary?
If the answer to these questions is YES, then CAS Counseling Psychotherapy Associates may be the place for you.
We are seeking several therapists for our growing practice. Offices include Durham, RTP, & Raleigh, plus a coming-soon office in Richmond, VA. We will continue to offer a “hybrid” of in-office and telehealth services, even after the pandemic is fully contained.
Home-spun and privately owned, CAS grew out of the passion of an Eating Disorder specializing LCSW in private practice, an exponentially growing need for services, strong ethical values, and amazing colleagues, friends, and mentors. We pride ourselves on practicing what we preach and firmly believe that care for our clients must begin with care for ourselves and one another.