OE ENTERPRISES JOB DESCRIPTION
POSITION: Program Support Lead (Orange, Alamance, Randolph
Counties-Contract; PT or FT
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: BA required-Master’s a +; Meets QP status for the state of
NC; experience with I/DD population; Supervisory a +;
Ability to problem-solve, multi-task and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment; Working knowledge of MS Works, Excel and EHR systems; Certification in
CPR/First Aid, Blood borne Pathogens, NCIA, Cultural
Diversity, Core Competencies; Ability to pass drug screen, background check
& present a sustained, good driving record.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Create implement vocational, community-integration and activity-based training for clients/ consumers.
• Monitor results of client/consumer plans in accordance with each person’s choices and service definition guidelines. Help client/consumer attain goals and document progress
• Work closely with the client and their team, including family or caregivers, natural supports and other agencies as appropriate to monitor that services are implemented accurately and goals are met.
• Provide Telehealth services
• Maintain careful written records and documentation of all information and actions taken on behalf of the employee, insuring records meet all required standards.
• Assist clients in accessing services including transportation and Vocational
• Maintain client records per service and accreditation standards including use of electronic medical record system
• Address immediate needs as they arise, including medical or behavioral crisis.
• Maintain a positive and collaborative work environment within OE.
• Maintain compliance with all standards including State, Federal, ISO, and CARF.
• Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour