Carolina Outreach, an ncgCARE partner, is one of the largest and most respected providers of community-based behavioral services in North Carolina. Serving the central and east central regions of the state, Carolina Outreach is renowned for providing service excellence to children and adults through a comprehensive program array to include evidence-based practices.
We are committed to providing a wide array of services to effectively meet the changing needs within the community. These services include evidence-based practices, school-based and outpatient therapy, psychiatric evaluations and treatment, Community Support and substance abuse services to name a few.
Location: Wilson, NC
We are seeking a full-time Licensed Outpatient Therapist to provide the following services:
· Conduct initial Comprehensive Clinical Assessments to determine if criteria for mental health diagnosis and treatment are met.
· Recommend types of treatment modalities and evidenced based practices needed and provide these services directly or by referral.
· Work with clients and families/natural supports to assess client strengths and needs.
· Assist families with planning, developing, implementing, and assessing treatment and ancillary services.
· Document treatment and review treatment thru the use of service notes, client treatment plans, and treatment assessment tools.
· Fluency in Spanish preferred but not required.