“10 Questions” is a feature where we get to know School of Social Work people better by asking them 10 personal questions. This month we interview Registrar Beth Sauer, a 27-year employee of the School.
1. What is your favorite video game?
2. What is your favorite TV show?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite place to visit?
The beach — especially Carolina Beach so I can get a Britt’s Donut!
5. What is one skill you wish you could do better?
6. Who do admire most and why?
My mom, because she is a very strong, loving, supportive and spiritual woman.
Editor’s note: Beth’s mom is Mrs. Ginger Haithcock, receptionist at the School of Social Work.
7. If you could spend three hours doing anything, what would it be?
Read a book while listening to the ocean waves.
8. What is your most prized possession?
A diamond ring my dad gave my mom many years ago.
9. Where did you go for your last vacation?
10. What is the best thing about working at Carolina?
The people I work with.