Contracted Outpatient Therapist
Do you want to be your own boss? Are you a self starter and ready to see clients both in person and virtually?
Collaborative Pathways is a small private practice located in Charlotte with a new office space in Union county. We offer support to individuals with mood disorders, anxiety, depression, grief & loss, self-esteem issues, trauma, relationship issues, and life transitions.
We are seeking a full-time and part-time fully or experienced provisionally licensed clinician [LCSW, LPC, LCMHC, LMFT, Licensed or Clinical Psychologist] to provide therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
What You Need:
Interested in a long-term position to grow with our practice. Willingness to build your own caseload beyond referrals you will receive from us, self guided, motivation to grow, strong character, adaptability, leadership skills, trauma informed modalities, drive, strong clinical skills, integrity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain and integrate practice philosophy, principles and procedures in all areas of performance.
* Conduct self in a manner consistent with professional Code of Ethics
* Assess and provide therapy, counseling, interventions and psychoeducation to clients in a professional manner.
* Complete notes within 24 hours.
* Market and build your own caseload.
What we offer:
Peer supervision and support, administrative support, marketing, client referrals, insurance paneling, and insurance claims processing, competitive pay, a comfortable furnished office with access to a scanner, printer and fax machine, internet service, staff kitchen area, staff restroom, and training.
There is an opportunity for the right candidate to receive scholarship for EMDR or Brain-Spotting Training.