Interested in working in a practice that will provide you a supportive, collaborative, and financially-aligned environment to serve your clients?
Chapel Hill Pediatric Psychology, PA with Adult and Family Services (CHPP) is seeking a full-time, fully licensed therapist to join our team. CHPP provides treatment, consultation, assessment, and training to children, adolescents, teens, adults, couples, families, and groups through a prevention-based, educational approach to optimizing mental wellness.
You may be the right fit if you have experience working with clients across the lifespan and interest in serving adolescent and adult male clients. Ideally, you have training and experience delivering evidence-based interventions, particularly cognitive-behavioral therapy.
Our success is built around creating a collaborative and supportive environment for therapists that empowers a strong provider-client relationship. If you join our team, you will benefit from:
– A proven track record and strong reputation in the community
– A foundation of referrals to efficiently build your caseload
– Weekly case conferences & regular team consultation
– Above market compensation with significant upside
– A mix of in-person and virtual service options
– A full administrative team that handles all intake and billing activities
– Established relationships with community partners & physicians
If interested, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “CHPP Therapist”.
– Advanced degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or equivalent
– Active NC behavioral health license (Psychologist, LCSW, LCMHC, LMFT, etc.)
– 5 or more years of providing mental health services
– Experience working with a range of clients (children, adolescents, etc)
– Effective skills utilizing technology (EMR, Telehealth, etc)