It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing! We at Monarch are seeking a Behavioral Health Therapist V to join our Outpatient Teams in Greensboro or Winston Salem! We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business. See additional details below:
• Perform interviews with individuals and/or families to aid in identifying presenting problems, assessing mental status and
dangerousness, gathering relevant facts of psychosocial history, and assigning accurate diagnoses (using all five Axes of the current
DSM manual) that will help determine the best intervention to help the individual and his or her family achieve stated goals.
• Provide individual, group, and family therapy to individuals of all ages using person-centered philosophies and best practices in all
• Provide expertise in assessing psychiatric crises and crisis intervention while working closely with psychiatrists.
• Maintain necessary medical records in compliance with state, federal, and agency guidelines.
• Assist individuals and families in meeting other psychosocial needs by referring them to appropriate outside agencies (such as
doctors, social services, and Christian Ministries) and providing information needed within the guidelines of confidentiality
• Master’s of Social Work degree from an accredited university.
• Full LCSW license (or a minimum of 6 months away from full licensure) in good standing in North Carolina.
• 2 years of previous behavioral health experience with all ages highly preferred.
• Dually licensed or additional certification highly preferred – LCAS – CADC- CSAC.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
Monarch offers competitive salary, generous PTO and medical/dental/vision benefits.