TROSA, Inc. is looking for a strong individual that can provide general administrative support to the Human Resources Manager, as well as perform multiple departmental tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing direction and information to staff regarding benefits, trainings, paid leave, workplace issues, etc.
• Managing and tracking leave requests and timesheets.
• Entering and editing individuals’ benefits online as changes occur.
• Tracking, recording and filing staff’s training attendance, certifications, licensures and evaluations.
• Coordinating staff trainings – including logistics, liaising with speakers, securing CEUs, and summarizing evaluations.
• Processing HRA reimbursements and submitting check requests.
• Maintaining personnel files for audits.
• Developing job descriptions and researching and assisting in policy development.
• Assist in screening, orienting and onboarding staff.
• Support the planning of an annual employee and senior resident holiday party.
• Assist other departments as needed such as scheduling counseling appointments and signing purchase orders for Finance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience in the hiring process including searches, interviews and orientations; maintain files and employee forms.
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Task-oriented and able to work with or without direction
• Attention to detail
• Full proficiency in G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite both in using and creating documents
• Strong commitment to confidentiality
• Ability to problem-solve with tasks and people
• College education or a combination of high school education and experience
• Previous HR, Administrative, or Office Management strongly preferred.
This is a salaried, 32-hour week position with full benefits. This is not a remote position.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE
Submit cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org