Circle Surrogacy – Social Worker
Circle Surrogacy & Egg Donation was founded on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity
to be a parent. To this day, that belief is at the core of everything we do. For 25 years, we’ve helped
straight and LGBTQ+ couples and singles fulfill their dreams of parenthood by helping bring more than
2,100 babies into this world…and counting! Circle is the most successful surrogacy agency with a 99.3%
success rate for parents bringing home a baby. We currently have 75 employees who work all across the
United States as we strive to foster a remote-friendly culture. Circle Surrogacy is all about family:
internally, our culture is one of a large family, and externally, we are all passionate about helping others
grow or create their own families. Together, we make parenthood possible.
About The Role:
Circle Surrogacy is based out of Boston, MA, but has employees working remotely across the country including North Carolina. This position will be remote, and we are looking to fill it with an employee living in North Carolina.
The Social Worker position combines clinical assessment skills and supportive counseling to surrogates
in a fast-paced business environment. Social workers at Circle are involved in the gestational carrier
process before a surrogate is matched with intended parents and post-match as the surrogate moves
forward in her surrogacy journey. This provides our social workers with a unique opportunity to engage
in both short-term work through the assessment phase and long-term work supporting carriers
throughout their journeys that can last one to two years. The social worker role is critical to the
company’s business operations and vital to Circle’s superior customer service and support to our clients.
This role is a good fit for social workers who are looking for opportunities to extend beyond a traditional
social work environment.
• Review surrogate profiles to prepare for screening
• Coordinate and conduct video/phone psychosocial assessments with surrogate applicants
• Provide supportive counseling to assigned surrogates throughout their journey with the agency
• Work with matching team to coordinate surrogate matching process with intended parents
• Collaborate and coordinate across Circle’s interdisciplinary teams and with our partners to facilitate
the smoothest possible experience for our clients
• Document important data related to journey in agency database and provide
weekly/monthly/annual reports as requested
• Act as a contributing team player to the Social Work team
• Master’s degree in social work from an accredited institution
• Successful completion of ASWB Master level examination
• Master’s level licensure in good standing
• Experience conducting psychosocial assessments
• Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to maintain calm demeanor during stressful
• High attention to detail and ability to multitask/prioritize
• Critical thinking and problem-solving capability
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive work deadlines
• Familiarity utilizing client databases
• Team player; comfortable working in an interdisciplinary environment
All applicants should submit both a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Circle is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. We have an
internal Diversity, Inclusion, and Belonging Committee that is committed to creating an inclusive
environment for all employees.