These workshops are currently available for scheduling by NC AHEC regional mental health directors. Click on a workshop title to view detailed information: a program description, learning objectives, target audience, contact hours, and more.
- Critical Race Theory: Addressing Equity and Ethics in School Social Work
(Andrea Murray-Lichtman, Tauchiana Williams)
- Parent Engagement & Involvement: African American Parents of K-8 Children
- Recognizing Students Affected by Trauma and Best Approaches When Interacting with Students in Crisis
- Responding to Community Violence, Bullying, and Suicide: Prevention and Intervention
- Trauma Informed Care in the Schools