These workshops are currently available for scheduling by NC AHEC regional mental health directors. Click on a workshop title to view detailed information: a program description, learning objectives, target audience, contact hours, and more.
- Cultivating the Supervisory Alliance: Strengths, Stressors, and Solutions
- Ethical Practice in Supervision
- Leveraging Cultural Identity in the Context of Clinical Supervision
- Supervision and Ethics in the Electronic Age
- SUPERvision: Strategies for Successfully Navigating All Phases of the Supervisory Role
- Technology-Based Clinical Supervision: Extending the Supervisory Reach