Faculty and staff were recently honored with 2021 UNC School of Social Work Recognition Awards. Recipients were nominated by colleagues and students in the School of Social Work, and the awards were presented April 22 at the last faculty meeting of the academic year.
The School established the awards program in 2013 to recognize the high quality work of faculty and staff. Winners receive a cash award, a personal plaque, and inclusion on a perpetual plaque located in the lobby of the School.
This year’s award recipients are:
- Amy Blank Wilson: Matthew O. Howard Excellence in Doctoral Student Mentoring
- Gary Cuddeback: Excellence in Faculty Mentoring
- Andrea Murray-Lichtman: Excellence in MSW Student Advising
- Laurie Selz Campbell: Excellence in Teaching
- Allison De Marco: Excellence in Public Service and Engagement
- Betsy Bledsoe: Excellence in Research
- Wellness Task Force: Excellence in School or University Service
- Beth Sauer: Excellence in Staff Performance
- Trenette Clark Goings: Excellence in Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion