The Family and Children’s Resource Program (FCRP) at the UNC School of Social Work is offering a series of lunchtime online training workshops, “Lunch & Learn Webinars.”
The Fall 2010-Spring 2011 lineup includes:
- Depression & Suicide in Children and Adolescents
- Making the Most of Family Visitation
- Understanding Secure and Insecure Attachment
- Working with Children with Attachment Problems
- Understanding Family Dynamics in Child Sexual Abuse
- Short and Long Term Effects of Child Sexual Abuse
- Case Planning and Treatment Issues in Child Sexual Abuse
- Brain Development in Children at Risk
Contact Hours: Each program will offer two contact hours; 16 hours total for entire webinar series.
FCRP provides training, technical assistance and consultation for human services staff members across North Carolina as well as nationally and internationally. FCRP also publishes Fostering Perspectives, Children Services Practice Notes, Training Matters and MRS!, and focuses on current research, evidence based practices, and initiatives for agency directors, supervisors and social workers.