Fully Licensed LCSW Counselor
- Founded in 1970, SouthLight Healthcare is a community behavioral health provider for the Triangle area and beyond. As part of our commitment to providing holistic care for our clients, we offer integrated behavioral health treatment which includes case management and linkages to community support. We believe that delivering seamless behavioral and medical care promotes optimal wellness and increases the likelihood of sustained recovery.
Under the supervision of the OTP Practice Manager, the MAT/OTP counselors/case managers provide support to clients while participating in the overall treatment plan of SouthLight clients in the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Program. The MAT/OTP counselors/case managers work with the practice manager to ensure compliance with Federal and State MAT guidelines. The position will work closely with internal programs and external resources to best support clients and ensure their continuum of care.
- Adult or Adult/Adolescent (Family) Outpatient Treatment (Substance Abuse/Mental Health)
- Individual, Family, and Group Therapy
- Development and implementation of treatment strategies
- Intakes and assessments
- Case management & connecting clients to community resources.
Educational and Experience
- Masters level degree in counseling from an accredited institution
- 2 or more years' experience working in inpatient or outpatient setting with individuals that have substance use and/or mental health disorders
Minimal Licensure / Certification
- Fully-licensed LCSW
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Ability to organize resources and establish priorities
- Ability to keep timely and accurate documentation
Working knowledge of:
- Windows Operating System
- Electronic patient management systems
- Ability to network with other programs and community organizations to engage clients
SouthLight offers competitive pay and growth opportunities. If you want to work with people who share a common desire to improve the quality of people's lives, we invite you to apply online at www.southlight.org. Please click Careers for our online application.
To schedule an interview: firstname.lastname@example.org