Request Information from the UNC School of Social Work
Make a Gift to the UNC School of Social Work
Submit a job to the UNC School of Social Work

facebook linkedin
twitter pintrest
youtube vimeo

Register for continuing education programs.

Watch Tate Talk videos online.

Social Work Supervisor - Protective Services (Children) 921


The Guilford County Department of Social Services is currently seeking a professional to serve as a Social Work Supervisor-Protective Services in the Children Services area. Click on the link below to view more details regarding this opportunity.
Social Work Supervisor-Protective Services (Children) 921
Apply for vacant positions online at