1. Demonstrate outstanding leadership and make significant contributions to the field of social work.
2. Demonstrate a deep commitment to high ethical social work standards.
3. Develop and/or implement major innovations that have improved the quality of life for members in her/his community.
4. Benefit her/his clients, the professional community and the social work profession through special contributions, advocacy and involvement in professional, civic or community organizations.
5. Be an effective advocate for social work issues.
Please e-mail your nominations by April 22, 2016, to Jackie Pierce, or mail to her attention: UNC School of Social Work, Campus Box #3550, Chapel Hill, N.C. 27599-3550. Be sure to include a letter or paragraph about the person you are nominating which explains why your nominee should be considered. If you have any other questions, please email or call Jackie at 919-962-6469.