ALUMNI AND FRIENDS
Welcome School of Social Work Alumni and Friends
Alumni are important to the School in many ways -- you identify potential applicants, provide financial support, mentor students, supply feedback on changes in the profession, and serve as field instructors. In other words, you are integral to the School's progress and continued success. We urge you to take advantage of the opportunities the School offers to alums to stay connected:
- Volunteer to be an Alumni Council member
- Attend alumni events and make suggestions for future activities
- Participate in recruiting functions
- Attend continuing education and contact hour offerings
- Stay updated through Contact magazine and E-Contact, our monthly e-newsletter
- Join the School's LinkedIn networking group
There are many ways to stay in touch with the School. If you have not been involved with the School since graduation, now this is the perfect time. For more information, please contact Mary Beth Hernandez at email@example.com or (919) 962-6469.
We hope that you will bookmark this site and come here often to stay updated!